Hi I’m Margherita, a 20 year old living in Paris! You might be thinking “hey your name doesn’t sound French”, well it isn’t, I am Italian and I spent most of my teenage years in Italy, France and the UK.
Welcome to Edible Imagination, where you will find my crazy kitchen experiments, mostly indulgent sweet recipes with a healthy touch. I’m not on any special diet, however, my recipes often ‘happen to be’ gluten-free/no added sugar/vegan, mainly because I like to experiment with different flours/sweeteners.
Here’s some random facts about me:
- I love eating, baking and taking pictures of pretty cookies, but I also love the science behind food, indeed I am a food and health engineering student.
- I studied French pastry in Paris and worked in a few Parisian pastries.
- Half of my coursework is stained with chocolate and/or caramel.
- I strongly believe in baking entropy (i.e. the messier the kitchen, the better the resulting cake)
- I adore dark chocolate, pistachios, flaky sea salt and vanilla bean.
- I’m not a health obsessed person, I’d rather say that I love cake and I have to bake smartly in order to stay healthy.
- English is not my first language so please excuse my (many) mistakes.
For questions, comments or just thoughts contact me at edibleimaginationblo